ffw718 wireless portable dot matrix fish finder sonar radio big lcd display christmas gift
new Wireless Fish Finder.
3" LCD Display – – Built in Memory – – 130ft Wireless Range
Brand New – Live update LCD display. Wireless Sonar Technology
Lightweight and compact featuring a large 3" LCD Screen, this Fish Finder is stylish and easy to operate.
The Fish Finder will detect fish, locate fish holding areas, snags and weed beds. Also great for highlighting the water depth and providing a clear picture of the fishing environment being scanned.
This Fish Finder can be used in one of the following ways…
- With Rod and Line / Roach Pole. The Sensor has two holes built in the base which enables you to thread your line through securely. Once connected, the sensor is cast into the water, where it will instantly scan the area below and send updates to the hand held unit. Within seconds you will know the depth, temperature, fishing environment and if there are any fish
- This Fish Finder can also be used with Bait Boats. You can either attach the sonar so that it is towed behind the boat, or attach to an appropriate bracket on your boat. Either way, the sonar works exactly the same and will feed all the information back to your hand held unit
Ideal for all conditions and suitable for Lakes, Rivers, Ponds, Reservoirs and Calm Sea conditions.
Also included are Operating instructions and presented in a professional retail box.
- Fish / Shallow Alarms
- 0 -100% adjustable sensitivity
- Adjustable shallow alarm setting
- Two channel
- Multi level depth range
- "Freeze" screen at any time
- Fresh / Salt water environment
- True changing water bottom graph
- Big / Small fish identification
- Built in Memory stores sonar settings
- Sensor shutdown when out of the water
- IPX 7 level waterproof casing design
– Display size:3.0in FSTN LCD
– Display Resolution:128 x 64 (H x W)
– Display Contrast: 0~100% adjustabel range
– Backlighting:Auto / On
Sonar & Radio
– Depth Capability:1~100ft / 0.3~30m
– Wireless Operating Range:130ft / 40m
– Sonar Frequency:115KHZ
– 2 Channel for different users in the same region
– Sonar Beam Angle:80deg @-10db
– Radio Frequency:433.9 MHz
– Sonar Alarms:Fish / Max and Min Depth
Technical and casing
– Built-in memory stores sonar settings when the unit is turned off.
– Temperature:Air temperature sensor included in main unit
– Operational Temperature:From -10C to 50C (14 Fto122 F)
– Sensor could shut down when the Sonar Sensor is out of water.
– Units:Meter / feet, Celsius / Fahrenheit
– Unit Dimensions:138mm x 69mm x 32mm.
– IPX7 Level Waterproof Casing Design
– Power Supply:4xAAA Alkaline Batteries
– 550 hours of in-the-water usage
– Handheld Battery Life:45 Hours Continuous Use